22282VIC - Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
• Causes, symptoms and effects of asthma
• Recognising the early signs and symptoms of deteriorating asthma
• Emergency treatment of asthma
• How to deliver blue reliever medication in an asthma attack within State and Territory guidelines in:
- children's services setting
- workplace setting
- school setting
- sports setting
• Risk minimisation and management strategies for asthma emergencies (including developing a workplace asthma management plan).
• Skill practice – Asthma devices (Metered Dose Inhalers and Spacers)
Participant numbers are capped to ensure ample time for hands-on practice and assessment. Assessment involves written and oral questions and demonstration of practical skills. A nationally recognised statement of attainment will be issued to all competent participants.
Cost: $69.00pp (minimum numbers (10) or minimum cost applies).
Contact us to discuss. We come to you! Course conducted onsite at your workplace. Venue fee may apply for external courses.
NED Victoria is a training partner of RTO No. 3586.